I made a fabric covered frame today. I’m wishing that I would have waited a few days, because I used the fabric that I wanted to make a skirt for Reese, but maybe I’ll still have enough to do it. It took up more fabric than I expected it to!
I just made slits at the top of the fabric and then tore off a few strips, then used a dab of hot glue to hold the pieces in place as I wrapped them around the frame.
It looks pretty cute with my Target shower curtain that I got on clearance a few weeks ago!
There’s not much light in my bathroom but this gives you an idea of what they look like. I’m not finished yet though, I think I’m going to hang a little shelf beside the frame and set the camper print in a frame on top, along with a few other little items. I just get so impatient and wanted to see them on the wall today!